None-Resident Mortgages are available for non-resident applicants under the following categories:
1) Non-permanent residents of Canada.
2) Temporary residents to Canada, such as foreign workers with valid work visas.
1) U.S. Residents can obtain uninsured mortgage financing for a second home or vacation property.
2) A good down payment is preferred from own resources, and an ability to repay loan amount.
3) Standard U.S. withholding tax policies apply.
We can make your experience of attaining a mortgage easier and convenient. We are able to help you with the mortgage requirements, so you can apply for financing with certainty.
We are committed in providing you with the service, competitive rates, and flexible mortgage options that best meet your needs and current financial and credit situation. For your convenience, we can arrange your financing in the comfort of your own home or office.