It’s Mortgage Renewal time
Is your mortgage coming up for renewal within the next several months? Don’t settle for less. If you don’t look around you’ll never know if your existing lender is offering you the best mortgage renewal package. This is where we come in. As a mortgage brokerage we shop around on behalf of our clients to make sure they get the best overall suited mortgage product for their mortgage renewal needs. And never compare yourself with another person’s mortgage as everyone’s personal situation could be different, which in turn will require customized approaches towards getting the right mortgage at mortgage renewal time.
Different Reasons for mortgage renewals
So you’ve been thinking lately about what to do with your mortgage. Contact us and lets think about it together. You’ve also heard that the lower your mortgage balance is the higher your home equity would be and the more money you can access from your home. That is true, as your mortgage balance decreases the percentage of the equity you can access from your home increases.
Here are some reasons why you should contact us:
- You want to do a mortgage renewal for a better rate than what your current lender has offering you
- You want to do a mortgage renewal to consolidate your debts and pay a lower interest rate on the new larger mortgage amount
- You want to do a mortgage renewal with a new lender to add a home equity line of credit to your house
- You want to do a mortgage renewal so you can change lenders to a new one because you’ve heard good things about them and like their offerings, or have other accounts with the new lender
- You have other personal doing a mortgage renewal with a new lender
Perks to switch to a new lender
The lenders have internal perks, unadvertised for the general public for switching your mortgage that only the mortgage broker community knows about. For example, if we switch your mortgage the new lender could cover the legal, appraisal, and the discharge fees. Therefore not only are you benefiting with getting expert unbiased professional advice for your renewal from Trusterra Mortgage, you are also getting competitive mortgage rates, and are switching your mortgage at minimal cost to you.
If you recently got a new mortgage or renewed your existing one, you can always give us your details and let us know when to contact you for when the time comes to renew again by using our free Mortgage Renewal Reminder Service.
Ready to start or maybe you have some questions to ask first? Contact us and we’d be happy to help you.Share on